RapidPro Deployment Toolkit
The RapidPro Deployment Toolkit is designed to assist UNICEF and non-UNICEF programme managers, government officials and digital technology practitioners in planning a project using RapidPro.
The toolkit covers framing and mapping out stages of a RapidPro deployment, which includes:
- Describing the challenge
- Identifying bottlenecks
- Mapping out current systems
- Defining and understanding users
- Designing a RapidPro flow
- Setting Indicators
- Estimating costs and budgeting
- Designating user responsibilities
Additionally, review RapidPro Course 2: Strategizing RapidPro, which guides teams through using this toolkit for programming.